Please Read And Then
Click "Agree" At The Bottom Of The Page If You Agree To Abide By
The DTO Terms Of Service
DTO Terms Of Service
By using the DTO website you are
agreeing to the following terms of service:
- DieselTraderOnline.com or its parent company, Not A Moment Too
Soon, LLC is not responsible for ads placed on this site. We
are a 3rd party classified advertising service that connects buyers
and sellers online. We have no direct or indirect relationship
with any of the sellers or buyers on our site. Please deal
with sellers and buyers at your own risk and know that any loss
resulting from fraudulent listings/individuals is your own
responsibility and that we make no guarantee of any kind that all
ads placed on our site are legit. We do make every effort
possible to police our ads and keep our users safe, but cannot
guarantee that all ads on the site are safe to deal with.
Please use common sense and know that if it sounds too good to be
true then it probably is. If at all possible deal locally.
Also make sure to read our page on
& Fraudulent Ads
- By using our site you are agreeing that you are responsible for
your actions and DieselTraderOnline.com and its parent company Not A
Moment Too Soon, LLC will not be held liable for any financial loss
or any other type of physical, psychological, or emotional
catastrophe you may incur as a result of using our site.
Bottom line... Use this site at your own risk and educate yourself
about how to buy and sell a vehicle safely online.
- DieselTraderOnline.com makes no guarantee of any kind, of how
many views your ad will have.
- DieselTraderOnline.com makes no guarantee of any kind, that your
ad will receive any responses.
- DieselTraderOnline.com also makes no guarantee of any kind, that
your item will sell from our website.
- As an ad poster, you agree that the information you submit is
accurate and does not advertise or promote any illegal or unethical
- We reserve the complete right to arbitrarily and capriciously
delete or modify any ads which are posted on our sites for any
- ANY links or urls posted with your ad are subject to removal
without notice by DieselTraderOnline.com. This includes, but is not
limited to, ads with links or urls posted in them that solicit sales
and/or business and/or are posted for the purpose of generating
traffic to any site or server.
- Place and/or purchase items in this database at your own risk.
DieselTraderOnline.com is a service to the entire Internet.
Therefore we cannot prohibit activity by unsavory and/or seedy
individuals. You, as a visitor or an ad poster, agree to hold
harmless DieselTraderOnline.com, their parent company Not A Moment
Too Soon, LLC, and their officers/agents for any and all damages,
fees, fines, or losses that may incur as a direct or indirect use of
- DieselTraderOnline.com reserves the right to modify/discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, our service with or without notice to
user. User agrees that DieselTraderOnline.com, their parent company
Not A Moment Too Soon, LLC, and their officers/agents shall not be liable to
User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuation of
- All ads are posted and left on our website until the truck
sells. These types of ads shall remain on our website for a minimum
of 1 year. You (the ad poster) must notify us (DieselTraderOnline.com)
at the end of your year as to whether or not your vehicle has been
sold. It is the responsibility of the ad poster to contact us and
let us know if the has not sold. If no notification is made to us by
the ad poster, we reserve to right to remove said ad without notice
to the ad poster.
- All Ads Featured in our Home Page Rotation MUST HAVE at least
ONE associated photo of the item in order to be placed in the
rotation. If no photo image has been attached to your ad listing
within 48 hours of the ad being posted, it is the responsibility of
the ad poster to notify us (DieselTraderOnline.com) that you have
recently added an image to your listing so that we may place it on
the front page of the associated website and/or other feature pages.
- All ads placed by a seller go directly into the search database
and can be located immediately by visitors searching for vehicles.
- All pictures submitted to ads will be resized and displayed in
various sizes across our website.
- Any violation of these terms will result in the cancellation of
your account. This will effect your account access to add, add to,
modify, or delete your advertisement, though your ad may or may not
remain on our website.
- DieselTraderOnline.com does not guarantee 100% uptime of our
website, or any website within our network. If any technical
problems arise (ie: Our host having a technical problem or our
scripts stop functioning) and your ad is unable to be displayed for
any amount of time, DieselTraderOnline.com, their parent company Not
A Moment Too Soon, LLC, and their officers/agents is not liable for any damages that you
may incur as a result of said technical issue. In the event of such
- DieselTraderOnline.com, their parent company Not A Moment Too
Soon, LLC, and their officers/agents is not responsible for the content or actions of sites we
- DieselTraderOnline.com provides a free service where the user is
held responsible for their own actions. DieselTraderOnline.com,
their parent company Not A Moment Too Soon, LLC, and their
officers/agents takes no
responsibility for any financial or personal loss related directly
or indirectly to transactions that take place involving the DieselTraderOnline.com website.
By entering your email address and clicking on the "Get Started!" button below you are agreeing to abide by the DTO Terms Of
Service regarding ad placement: